With Object, Writhing Body (2019)
– Premiere at KM28, Berlin, October 2019. Performed by Sarah Hughes
Kissing Repeat (2019)
– Premiere at Cafe OTO, May 2019. Performed by Cristian Alvear and Rie Nakajima
– Performed at KM28, Berlin, October 2019 by Sarah Hughes, Rebecca Lee, Felicity Mangan and Koan Nutter.
Every Limb as Tired as a Butcher (2018)
– Premiere by Ensemble x.y, October 2018
She Killed the Man Beside Her with a Hot Fine Thistle (2018)
– Premiere by Ensemble x.y, October 2018
I Stay Joined (2017)
Commissioned by London Contemporary Music Festival 2017.
– Premiere at LCMF 2017. Performed by Apartment House.
– Premiere by Ordinary Affects, Boston, US. April 2017
Surreal Imaginings of Men (2017)
– Premiere at Modern Art Oxford, UK, February 2017. Performed by The Set Ensemble.
– Performed at KM28, Berlin October 2019 by Sarah Hughes, Rebecca Lee, Felicity Mangan and Koan Nutter.
No, Schubert! (2016)
– Premiere at Umbral festival, Oaxaca, Mexico, December 2016. Performed by Dora Bartilotti (objects), Carlos Baz (objects, motors), Liliana Rodríguez (viola), Aarón Escobar (objects, software), Juan Garcia (double bass).
25 Questions to The Board (Redacted) (2016)
– Premiere by Stephen Chase, La Biblioteka, Sheffield 2017
– Performed by Ailis Ni Riain as part of Sound and Music ‘Unlimited Impact’.
The Complete Man (2016) . For Tim Parkinson.
Collapsed Points for Living In (2015) For Basil Beattie and Dominic Lash.
– Premiere at Music We'd Like to Hear by by Dominic Lash, July 2015
– Broadcast: Hear and Now, BBC Radio 3, August 2015
Twenty Furlongs of Self-determination (2015). For JCM.
– Released as part of Sifr, Suppedaneum, Chicago 2015
– Performed at Bauhaus 100 by Sarah Kate Wilson and students from Camberwell School of Arts, Bauhaus Dessau 2019
A Reward is Given for the Best Inframammary Fold (2015)
– Premiered at Constellation Chicago by a.pe.ri.od.ic Ensemble, Chicago, May 2015
– Performed by Dog Star Orchestra, Los Angeles, June 2015
– Realisation by Angharad Davies (violin), Rhodri Davies (electric harp), Michael Duch (double bass), Lina Lapelyte (violin), John Lely (objects & electronics), & John Tilbury (piano) released on ‘Goldsmiths’ by Another Timbre Records.
– Performed at 'Three Generations of British Composers: Howard Skempton, Laurence Crane, Sarah Hughes' by the Southland Orchestra, Los Angeles, September 2015
I Love this City and its Outlying Lands (2014)
Commissioned by the Musée des Beaux Arts de Nantes
– Premiere at the exhibition Fernand Legér Reconstruire le réel at Musée des Beaux Arts de Nantes, Sarah Hughes, Nantes, September 2014
– Versions for Ryoko Akama, released on Senu Hima, Melange Editions 2015 (with Antoine Berger, James Saunders and Jurg Frey)
Architectural Model Making (2014)
Commissioned by Another Timbre Records.
– Online series with nine realisations by Ryoko Akama, Lali Barrière / Eduard Màrquez, Seth Cooke, Bruno Duplant, Bonnie Jones / Tim Albro, Choi Joonyong, Phil Julian, Alfredo Costa Monteiro, Olivier Toulemonde
– Premiered by Ryoko Akama at Fuse Gallery, Bradford
– Performed by Vibrant Matter Ensemble at Studio 8, Berlin, April 2017
– Performed by Heather Frasch at Liebig Gallery, Berlin, April 2017
Repetition Variation #2 (Sketchbook Series #3) (2013)
– Published by Reductive Music, Journal One, 2014.
– Performed by Bruno Guastalla, Dominic Lash and Samuel Rodgers.
Repetition Variation #1 (Sketchbook Series #2) (2012)
– Premiered at Audiograft Festival by Michael Pisaro, Tim Parkinson, Dominic Lash, Patrick Farmer, James Saunders. Holywell Music Hall, Oxford, 2012.
– Performed at The Wulf, Los Angeles by Michael Pisaro, David Stent, Sarah Hughes, Marcus Rubio, Andy Young. 2013.
Fires and Conifers (2012)
Written as part of a residency and exhibition at QO2, Brussels
– Performed at Extradition Concert Series, Portland Oregon October 2019
– Broadcast: Hear and Now, BBC Radio 3, August 2017
– Performed at Music We’d Like to Hear 2017
– Published as part of a collection of scores by The Set Ensemble BORE publishing Summer 2015
– Released on Stopcock by The Set Ensemble Consumer Waste Records September 2015
– Ryoko Akama, Jane Dickson, Patrick Farmer, Sarah Hughes, Samuel Rodgers, David R J Stent, Paul Whitty. Church of St. John the Evangelist, March 2015
– A.pe.ri.od.ic Ensemble, Chicago 2013
Can Never Exceed Unity (2012)
– Second edition by Suppedaneum, Chicago 2015
– Released by Suppedaneum, Chicago 2013. Performed by Rhodri Davies, Patrick Farmer, Jane Dickson, Neil Davidson, and Dimitra Lazaridou-Chatzigoga.
For Rilke (for RD) (2010)
– Rhodri Davies, Dominic Lash. Holywell Music Hall, 2012